Taxi Limousine Bus Cab Insurance

Free Quote Form

Free Quote

If you own commercial vehicles such as, taxi, limousine, bus, or cab you need to have commercial auto insurance, as most states require some degree of commercial auto insurance coverage.
However, what your state's financial responsibility law requires and what you actually need are quite different. The law is meant to provide a minimum level of protection for people injured or whose property is damaged by another driver and vehicle. Unfortunately, the minimum is generally not sufficient to fully protect most companies and you should consider your real needs. Please provide the following information in the form below click on the button that one our professional insurance agents send you a free quote.